2022 Windsor Election Rose City Politics Candidate Questionnaire answers:
1. What is your prior political experience?
I have been a campaign manager, door to door canvasser, public relations organizer for local candidates.
2. Why are you running?
Im running to bring positive change making our community safer as well as turning windsor into a tourist attraction city in the future.
3. What do you do currently for a living?
Im currently a Nutrional & Fitness specialist I train athletes & individuals for weight loss. I also own a store called The shopping connect. I also have put together a business plan back in 2019 Im hoping to implement my business in the near future in downtown core once its more safe & more clean. I also wanted to say since 2017 I have been putting together all kinds of wonderful ideas to bring to windsor Im hoping windsor to be a great tourist attraction like Niagara falls one day.
4. What is the biggest issue affecting the ward you are running for?
Safety is a huge issue in ward 3 expressed from myself & others that live in the area. garbage in the alley ways including dirty needles, boarded up vacant businesses poor road conditions cracks in the roads and sidewalks with a poor & sloppy repair jobs roads being repaired & 2 years later closed for repair again we need a better quality of materials used when fixing roads etc in the city, Bike lanes are to small not enough attention or care for cyclist, riverside path needs repair we can all agree on that. Speeding in some residential areas is a ongoing issue.
5. What is the biggest issue affecting the city of Windsor?
We need more Tourist attraction platform in windsor, I have been making a list of great ideas & sketches since 2017 I would love to implement my ideas into the downtown core after we clean downtown up & make it more safer which we will.
6. Are you seeking any endorsements?
yes from voters most importantly.
7. Have you received any endorsements?
its not time to vote yet,
8. Will you continue the “hold the line on taxes” policy?
I feel raising taxes in 2021 was not holding the line. Ian in favour of issuing ttax rebates for any 2021 municipal taxpayer, Im also in favour of lowering taxes by 4% next year.
9. Do you support the mega-hospital location?
I support active prevention,
10. Do you support strong mayor legislation?
11. Should the city use taxpayers dollars to bring jobs to the area?
I feel bringing more ENTRUPENURS with unique business ideas which I can help with that I have a list of great plans for windsor. individuals will have access to government programs to assist with funding & attracting investors to the area as well,
12. If you are running in a ward with an incumbent who is also running, why is change necessary, and why are you the person to deliver it?
I Believe working together is very important for example if councillor in ward4 agree tiverside walkway need to be repaired we can work all together fixing it since riverside extends in all of our wards 2 & 4.
I am the best person to deliver it I haver great leadership skills & a great business mindset.
13. How many hours per week do you plan to allocate towards council business if elected?
I wouldn’t use the term hours its more like quality & how driven a individual is I intend to bring results safety to our community & re build windsor
14. Do you live in the ward you are running for?
15. What agencies, boards, or committees do/have you served on, and in what capacity?
I have volunteered helping the community.
16. What person, animal or fictional character should be Windsor’s unofficial mascot?